About Slimming

Monday, February 26, 2007

About Slimming

Have you ever wondered how to lose weight by slimming safely and effectively? You are not alone, each year more and more weight is being gained and it becomes harder to lose those unwanted pounds.

It seemed I have spent my life trying all the different slimming plans or diets on the planet!

Suddenly, one day I woke up and made a profound statement that I was not going to diet anymore. At this stage in my life I was in my late 50's, already being prescribed Thyroxin tablets for an under active thyroid problem, (a common disease for us elders!) What happened next? Well as you can imagine my weight rocketed. I had tried different slimming clubs like Slimming World and Weight Watchers in the past. I did lose weight with both plans but it never stayed off, once I went back to my old eating habits, by that I mean back to the old fatty and fried foods, eating carbohydrates in abundance, the weight I had lost just piled back on.

More tomorrow…………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home