About Slimming

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Let the slimming begin!

Previously as I mentioned I had been to Slimming World, it was a great regime and I was able to eat almost anything. Since I had quite a large appetite this diet suited me really well.

I already had many Slimming World books including recipe books. This was it, I would attempt to do the Slimming World diet following the books that I had. It wasn’t difficult, I knew I wanted to lose about 28 pounds. I was very disappointed that there were no Slimming World classes nearby.

The Slimming World diet was going quite well, I felt it would have been better if only I could attend classes. I met a few people who had lost a lot of weight since we last met. Of course my first question was, how did you do it? To my delight they informed me that there were some Weight Watchers classes started in the area, especially for the English speaking community which we lived in.

For hints and tips click here

More tomorrow………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home