About Slimming

Friday, March 2, 2007

The start of my slimming journey.

The first meeting was on March 18th, 2 years to the day after my mastectomy. A new chapter, a new life. I was determined to lose this weight that had slowly crept on over the past few years. To my delight it was the first meeting ever at this venue, great since it was only about half a mile from my home. It turned out that it was the first meeting for us all. There must have been about 30 of us, all shapes and sizes. Annette our leader was great, she put us at easy immediately. She had just reached her slimming goal herself, she would understand our challenges and difficulties.

I listened to her discuss the “new” plan. It didn’t take me long to know which one would suit me. I went home armed with all the Slimming books and tools I could get.

At this stage I felt very excited because I knew I would be able to cope with this kind of diet. It was brilliant.

Burn the fat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home