About Slimming

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Useful tip

When we start our diet or healthy eating regime, one of the most important tips is to "sort your surroundings". Before I made the decision to start my weight loss journey, I would go to the supermarket to do my regular shop, always stopping at the fresh bread counter, the chocolate bar and candy section, buying myself a variety of different ones, then I would eat them up happily, until my next visit and the cycle would start all over again.
Of course what happens over time is the gradual increase of body fat and weight gain.Before we know it our weight has rocketed.
Sorting out my surrounding was to plan my weekly food purchase by not including the naughty treats. As a result I just didn't go near or even look at the tempting areas in the supermarket. I would decide what were my healthy options, check the labelling on the packaging and buy the lowest fat and sugar content variety of whatever I needed.
Then I had to sort through my kitchen cupboards. If I was feeling hungry, I knew that if I looked in my cupboards and found buscuits or chocolate i have no doubt that I would chose one of them to eat. If they weren't in the house, the choice would be taken away from me. After all if it's not there you can't eat it!
Negative Calorie foods and Recipe book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home