About Slimming

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Time flies!

I can't believe it is over a month since I last posted on my blog. It only seems a short time ago it was Xmas, now we are a day away from 1st June!!
I have been very busy working on my websites, I am so pleased I decided to go ahead with this business simply because it has given me a real interest. 12 months ago I didn't even know what a blog was, and as for getting involved with losing weight issues, the only person who needed to lose weight was me!
How wrong I was. Since attending Weight Watchers and reading and learning as much as I could about the subject, that I realized there are so many different diet and weight loss plans, to some it would be very confusing. Hopefully what I am attemptingto do is to cover as many plans and diets as possible on the website, enabling people to see what type of diet would be suitable for them, however this does take time.
As I have mentioned in an earlier posting, I have found that Weight Watchers has worked for me, I am just 1 pound away from my goal weight. For a while I wasn't doing so well, after discussions with my leader it was decided that I should switch from the core or no count plan to the full choice,this is where everything I ate had a points value, and I was allowed 21 points a day. What a difference that made, all of a sudden I was eating foods that I had avoided for months. A sandwich for lunch was fantastic, I have even had some chocolates and did I enjoy them. The irony is though, I lost more weight each week by counting my points then I did the other way. What I was doing was not eating enough!! My metabolism was slowing down and the weight loss got less and less each week.
I am pleased to say i am now back on track.
Check out my website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home