About Slimming

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Weight Watchers

I had always associated Weight Watchers as being a slimming club where members spent their time weighing and measuring the points value of all the food they consumed. How wrong was I! Since my last visit to Weight Watchers 13 years earlier, the plan had totally changed. Yes they did have a plan where different foods had points value, but now they had the wonderful “No Count” system. This really suited me, I knew if I had to live my life weighing my food the results would be short lived.

On the “No Count Slimming Plan” I could eat anything on the list of the “No Count” foods. This included foods such as, potatoes, rice, pasta, etc, a whole range of good carbohydrates.

This suited my personality well, I loved my food, however if I could eat foods from the large list, cut down on my portion sizes, eat my 5 fruit and vegetables a day, I knew I would be fine.

Easy Weight Loss like you won't believe!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home