About Slimming

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yo - Yo dieting.

Being healthy is really about being at a weight that is right for you. Is it easy to lose weight? Is there such a thing as a secret to easy weight loss?

Over the years I have heard so much about Yo-Yo dieting. This is usually caused by fad diets, when you gain back all and sometimes more of the pounds you’ve lost, because you haven't changed your eating habits. It's so easy to pile the weight back on as soon as you start eating normally, making it necessary to lose weight once again the secret is to find a slimming regime that really suits you. I have found the “No Count” diet plan from Weight Watchers really suits me. I have found it extremely easy to stay on course with this because throughout my time with Weight Watchers, I never felt I was on a diet, I was eating foods I really enjoyed, and yes I did have treats, I did go out to restaurants for meals, this time making sensible choices.

Mouth watering Low carb recipes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home