About Slimming

Thursday, March 8, 2007

My meeting.

Today was my visit to the Weight Watchers weekly meeting. Fortunately I had lost a small amount of weight, considering it was a week where we had visitors, I was very pleased. I have 3 pounds to go before reaching my target weight. It seems this is the hardest of my whole journey. My determination this time will get me to my goal. The advice from Annette my leader, was to re-evaluate my habit audit. I will do this in the next day or two.

Annette announced that the class as a whole (approximately 32 members) had lost an accumulative 17.5 stone, 114 kilograms or 250 pounds in 6 weeks, seems an incredible amount, but also shows the commitment of every member. When you attend these meetings regularly, you just keep being motivated.

A very useful quote by Harry Truman – “ A Pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.” If you think positively about your slimming journey you can’t fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home